New England Caravan Park is beautifully set in the Lancashire countryside a short trip from the lakes, coast and dales near the town of Carnforth.
The site was originally a limestone quarry, quarried by the old Wigan Coal and Iron Company from 1793 to 1913. Several relics and old weapons have been found dating back to the Jacobean Wars. New England is set three miles north west of Carnforth, nine miles from Lancaster & Morecambe, four miles from the M6 motorway. It is situated on the banks of the Lancaster – Kendal canal.
The site extends to over 20 acres and having been left to return to its natural state for many years prior to opening, is covered by dense foliage which obscures the quarry workings and add to the character of the visible limestone.
All of the caravan pitches are spacious and allow sufficient area for gardens, lawns and private parking. There are mains water, drainage and electrical services to all vans.
New England Caravan Park
Phone: 01524 732 612
Mobile: 07917 518 897